We may collect the following personal and business information regarding your uses of our services.
- Your name, mailing address, email address, phone number and your physical address.
- The name of your company, email address, mailing address, location of your company, size of your company, your company’s internal capacities, phone number and your IP address.
- Billing information such as credit card billing address.
- Alternative identifiers such as your username, account number or your password.
- Your email address and name for your subscription to our daily updates, discounts and offers as well as your feedback.
- We may collect your information from your other social networking sites where you can be reached out and contacted in order to maintain our customer relationship(s).
We shall use your personal information to:
- Contact you regarding our service(s)
- Suggest you a suitable service according to your requirements
- Provide you with detailed information regarding your required service(s) from us
- Contact you for promotional and marketing purposes
- Facilitate your transaction(s) with us
- Attain your feedback on our service(s)
- Administer your account
- Respond to customer queries and requests
Except as stated in this policy, your information will never be shared, sold or traded with other companies or organizations for any sort of commercial purposes or otherwise. We may transfer your personal information to external transaction processors, marketers or workers who process your credit card and other payment information or process your images outside of our physical workplace, but they are otherwise not permitted to store, retain or use such information for any kind of purposes.
If any of your personal information are to be corrected or changed or an employee from your company who is usually contacted by us for business purposes have been replaced by someone with different contact information are to be given to us, you can contact us at email@example.com
Retention of personal data:
Your personal data and images will be in our possession for as long as you are using our services. If you choose to terminate seeking our long term services, you will be contacted accordingly and as per your instructions or without, we will delete all of the relevant personal data after 15 days.
The information we provide on our website are for general information purposes only. We do not intend to make representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the complete accuracy, reliability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore at your own risk. In no occasion will we be liable for any loss or damage arising from the loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of our website.
Every effort is made to keep our website updated and running smoothly. However, Maacc Retouch takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues that are beyond our control.
We reserve the right, in our sole judgment, to modify or replace any part of this agreement at any time, effective from the date of the change. Therefore, we encourage you to visit our website periodically to monitor any changes. Your continued use of or access to our services following the posting of any changes to this agreement indicates the acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services through our site and you shall be informed accordingly.